About eNothing

My photo
eNOTHING has a mission: To bring poetry, arts and music to the streets via a growing artistic Twitter community.

POEM -- "Birds" by Thomas Herr

Birds

By Thomas Herr


Brimming with nervous energy
Dancing and eager to have you
I shout with glee
I can’t wait
To make love
To you

I’m a Happy Dog –

Dancing with electric energy as my dinner is served.

All your love
All your needs
I can’t wait to give you all of me
I can touch you and make you moan
Sparks and flashes and shakes and groans

We’ve got love – In our actions, thoughts and words
What we have
And what we know
And what we’ve heard
Let’s break free from the cage and
Fly free with the birds…

Break the cage and fly free
Action and not just words
Break the cage and fly free
We’ll sing a song together

Just like the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment