About eNothing

My photo
eNOTHING has a mission: To bring poetry, arts and music to the streets via a growing artistic Twitter community.

"Two Chairs" a poem by Thomas Herr



This is a poem about simplicity.  Simple is beautiful, but stark when void of spirit and love.

This was inspired by a photo sent to me by an angel (my good friend in France), Teklal Nequib, editor of L'Art En Loire and her excellent Poetry Blog Teklal Nequib Art and Poetry.

Two Chairs

By Thomas Herr

Two Chairs
Placed in a no-where (by whom)
Slotted wooden folding emptiness
Grey no-where.

Perhaps we shall
Sit in them together
Spirits holding hands in
Love.

Two Chairs
Side by side in the meadow
Filled with our spring-love
Alive? Someday.

Two Spirits
Two Chairs
Two O'clock
And the Sun is shining on us now.

2 comments:

  1. Que tal! mu lindo post, creo que don google me condujo exactamente a la info que estaba
    queriendo, me encanta Tailandia y deseo regresar en breve, me sumo a
    leer las nuevaspublicaciones, gracias Buena nota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola me ha agradado esta publicaciĆ³n, espero haber
    cogidobuena nota, me encanta Tailandia y espero ir en breve me
    quedo husmeando otras mas, me apunto a esperar las actualizaciones, muchas muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete