About eNothing

My photo
eNOTHING has a mission: To bring poetry, arts and music to the streets via a growing artistic Twitter community.

POEM OF THE DAY "I am their damaged megaphone" by Billy Childish


i am their damaged megaphone

By Billy Childish

dead artists speak to me
and thru me
youd do very smartly to listen
they speak to me
with voices filled with mud and clay
and decay
people feel violated by the stench of their breath
they are not desert prophets
or nessissary sat next to god or the devil
but i am sat smack in the midst of them
their rotting teeth wispering
black thorts in my ear

i am their damaged megaphone
barking out across the nite
calling for
art without art
love without love
hate without hate
lite without lite
and
youed do very smartly
to shut up and listen

-

No comments:

Post a Comment