About eNothing

My photo
eNOTHING has a mission: To bring poetry, arts and music to the streets via a growing artistic Twitter community.

POEM OF THE WEEK -- Accepting Submittals

This week, eNothing will publish a POEM OF THE WEEK -- showcasing the best unpublished original poetry of today -- reflecting the tone of our times...

So send a link by comment or an email to eNothing1@gmail.com with your submittal (in WORD format) and we'll collect 'em and announce the winner each Sunday. Winner will be broadcast through the following week throughout the twitter community...

1 comment:

  1. I AM I
    12 19 2012


    I AM THE ENLIGHTENED MAN


    THE LITTLE EPHEMERAL PAIN YOU FEEL WHEN YOU PEEL
    THE PAIN THE BANANA FEELS
    I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU
    TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND
    IT'S LIKE THE BANANA

    WHEN YOU PEEL
    AWAY
    ANYTHING
    THE PAIN
    YOU FEEL
    WHEN THE BOND IS BROKEN
    BRITNEY WOULD SAY YOUR SKIN

    I MERCIFUL... (I AM MERCIFUL)
    YOU

    SHE SAYS SAID JEANS
    YOUR JEANS

    To get back to me

    The reality
    When you peel off the skin

    ...................I a m e n l i g h t e n e d

    I AM THE ENLIGHTENED MAN.


    IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP

    TO EXPEND TIME AND RESOURCES
    TO ENLIGHTEN YOU
    I HAVE NONE


    NEVER WILL

    FOR I AM I.

    FOR HE SAYS ALL'S ABOUT HIM. GOD!
    SUBCONSCISOUSLY I AGREE

    "Everything is about the Glory of God."


    MY AUDIENCE: FOR MY ERITREAN BRETHREN.


    ReplyDelete